I found this recipe on Pinterest and it’s become one of my favorites. Thank you, Peas and Crayons!
When I don’t have pistachios, I use walnuts or almonds. I serve it for dinner guests with carrot and celery sticks, and either fresh pita wedges, pita chips or crispy whole-grain or seed crackers.
The leftovers go in a mason jar that gets used throughout the week on toast for breakfast or a snack, or in a wrap with greens and a tablespoon or two of sunflower seeds. It also makes a delicious sandwich spread instead of mayonnaise.
- Cilantro is most often cited as being effective for toxic metal cleansing.The chemical compounds in cilantro bind to toxic metals and loosen them from the tissue.
- May be able to help prevent cardiovascular damage. 
- The School of Life Science in Tamil Nadu, India noted, after researching the activity of cilantro leaves and stem, “if used in cuisine would be a remedy for diabetes.” 
- Strong antioxidant activity. 
- Has been shown to have anti-anxiety effects. 
- May help improve sleep quality. 
- Has been examined and described to have a blood-sugar lowering effect.