Tiffany’s goal is to help others eat…
Whole, real and healthy foods that give our bodies the nutrients they need to function at their best…my goal is to share as many tasty, clean and healthy recipes as I can in the hopes of showing people that eating healthy doesn’t mean eating food that tastes like cardboard.
What I like about the site:
Why I like it:
- I found a home on the Internet when I came across Tiffany’s website. “Food is the big ticket to good health. If you eat whole, healthy and fresh foods, your body, skin and soul will glow with health that gives you endless energy.”
- What she calls “eating clean” if for me eating real food. She makes it simple: How to Eat Clean
- She offers really empowering information: everything on the Clean Eating 101 page Clean Eating is worth reading. I refer to this section time and again: shopping lists, clean eating ingredients explained, basic nutrition, finances…it is empowering!
- I love her oatmeal recipes! They take oatmeal to a whole new level
- And the grab n’ go snacks
- The freezer meals are also a great resource for cooking ahead so I don’t have to worry about making dinner every night of the week