https://www.colormyfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/IMG_8189.jpg 2448 3264 Diana Galindo https://www.colormyfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/color-my-food-logo-325.png Diana Galindo2017-10-15 08:00:062017-10-31 12:43:02Turkey Meatball and Kale Soup
This recipe is part of my “naked kitchen menu” because it has no spices. Consider this a base that can be varied by using different ground meat, or vegetables and adding spices.
- Use ground bison or grass-fed beef instead of turkey, or ground lamb
- For the soup, use leeks instead of onions, add a chopped turnip or rutabaga
- Add 1 cup of chopped broccoli or cauliflower
- Add 1 cup peas or green beans
- Add 1 cup of diced potato
- Reduce the amount of broth to make a chunky stew instead of soup